Running with Scissors

swr42

Reaction score
I saw the commercial while watching nip/tuck, and all i remember is that i wanted to figure out a song which was on there. For the life of me i can not remember anything about the song other than i would like to find it. Can anyone put up some of the songs they know were played on the commercial?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what song is playing as the voiceover says "How do I begin to tell the story of how my mother left me?" I recognize it, but I can't come up with the name.

Thanks a lot.

It starts in the very middle when Augustin goes to live with Dr. Finch.

Does anybody know the song in the Running with Scissors trailer that begins to play just as "Every Child Needs a Role Model" appears on the screen?

just wondering why would itunes list Lemon Jelly under electronic, they seem at least, from this track pretty alternative...

Well, their sound is hard to pin down, but their kinda like a cross between Air, Thievery Corporation and DJ Shadow. So I guess I would put them in the electronic category, as vague as it is, too.

yea..more like AIR, but better..cool bad tho, never heard them before. thanks.

Does anyone know who sang the trailer music for the movie "Running with Scissors" that we hear playing on the televsion?

Back