Rock song

DannyJay

Reaction score
Yo this song is probably from about 3 years back, the verses are song in a normal volume then the chorus gets all hard rock and is song almost like a rap, I think the song goes like this... (just a guess, the chorus has two parts, 6 lines in all, I can only remember 3)

... I despise what I've become, the pain tells us who we are, can't give in till its OVER! (chorus) Here comes the Revelation, everybody has to die for something, everybody has to catch you when you fall, (then 3 more chorus lines simular to that)
anybody have any idea what that could be?

sounds very familiar, you said the chorus is sung in a rap way?

when I say "rap way" I mean it was song quite fast, but still with notes, like

here-comes-the-revelation, everybody-has-to-die-for-something, everybody-has-to-catch-you-when you fall... (then another three lines in the same manner)

i found a band that quite fits the description. of what your talking about i dont know if its the song your looking for. "crazy anglo - fade" their chorus goes pretty fast almost in a rap kinda way. hopefully this helps

Sorry, I didn't descibe the song that well, the verses are just plain singing like David Usher, like the singer is desperately trying to describe something. The chorus kind of explodes a bit and is song faster but not really rap. "Here-comes the revelation, everybody-has-to die for something, everybody has to catch you when you fall!"

Back