Rock Band

blackfly86

Reaction score
What is the name of the song on the Rock Band commercial with the band starting off on top of the car, then ending with them on the tour bus.

Ok I'm starting to see commercials for Xbox feat. a game called Rock Band and at the end of each there is a short riff from a classic rock song.

So far I've seen -

Band on a plane or maybe a bus discussing band names
David Bowie - "Suffragette City" (Amazon)

Band on stage (before show?) discussing scissor hopping and windmilling
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Amazon)

there's a commercial out for the new game "rock band", on xbox 360.

the commercial has this "band" flying through the air on a car, and they all come crashing down on top of a tour bus i think, and the lead singer starts out with this awesome song.

what is it?

please reply to jennifer-ever(at)hotmail.com

thanks!

Looks like it might be a trailer from the game.

EDIT- That's Deep Purple - "Highway Star" BTW (Amazon)

FYI.......these really aren't as related as one might suppose. <_<

Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 2 2007, 02:10 PM
FYI.......these really aren't as related as one might suppose. <_<
Won't people likely find their way here in either case via a Google search for "Rock Band"?

(I have only seen the "Highway Star" commercial.)

:lol: Never seen it.

Highway Star appears to be a segment from the game trailer unless they're running a 90 second spot. The other ads are tv commercials with real people not animated. But whatever. It's all good. ;)

This song sounds like Paranoid remixed by Megadeth...

But my question is, what is it?

Rock Band for the Nintendo Wii commercial

I believe it is mars volta... but I am not sure? Little help please.

This is not the commercial with the guy standing on the car it is a different one where a group walks through a tunnel to get to the stage sounds liek mars volta but I am not sure . Need help. and please don't move this and tell me it is highway start i tisn't.

HI! there s new wii commercial where theres this band playing.. its dark, its i ,2 girls and a guy singing. (or a girl with short hair)..?? does anyone know what band it is??

Back