Revlon Halle Berry Julianne Moore

Does anyone know the song to the newest revlon ad featuring Halle Berry in a semi black and white scenery ?

Here you go, here is that info for the song on the new Revlon commercial:

Song:Bellissimo
Artist : SAN ILYA
Title of Album: "They Died for Beauty"

Are there any other websites besides Amazon and Buy.com that I can at least hear samples of the songs in their CDs. BTW, I love them, the song, and the commercial. Everytime I see the commercial (the only time I can hear the song) it just takes my breathe away. :sighs:

You can hear a sample of Bellissimo at Dance Records.com

Search for Ilya. Find Bellissimo. Click on the speaker icon to listen (real audio)

The original plays and then a remix. Ashley Beedle is well known house and downtempo remixer, so I wouldn't be surprised if this mix shows up on a compilation CD in the coming months.

Anybody know what the song is called that is playing in the new revlon commercials with Julianne Moore and halle Berry. beautiful Commercials! Is it "I believe in Love"?
It's "Bellisimo" by Ilya, on album "They Died for Beauty," not yet released in U.S. but very popular in England (Bristol-based band). See http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.c...?articleid=3275 for long version of song. [/SIZE]

the commercial for cacharel (did i write that correctly) new fragrance, Amor Amor, featuring a blond woman and a dark haired man, plays a song in french, and the only lyrics i can make out are "mon amour". really cool song. would appreciate help. thanks

hmm....they couldn't be using the same song as the revlon commercials, could they? (bellissimo by ilya)...can you describe the music a little more? was it fast, slow...genre...etc... :)

The song in the Revlon commercials is called Bellissimo and is by Ilya. The song is in Italian, and Bellissimo means 'Beautiful'.

I saw that the great mystery of the Revlon ad song had already been figured out right after I sent in my last post. Sorry for bringing it back up.

aaah, it woudl be much easier if i could hum it for you (now wouldn't that solve the problem for a bunch of us here). it's rather slow, i would say it falls into the chill-out music genre. a blend of subtle orchestration with mix-generated rhythm. soulful.
there, that wasn't so hard. though i sound like an album reviewer.

The one with Eva Mendes, Halley Barry and other women. They come out speeratly, but at the end of every commercial they are in a room looking at a big pictures of themselves.

Lyrics..
"I believe in love, I believe in love.." and then they start speaking french.

Its been racking my brain and I was wondering if someone knows the name of the artist and song on the new Revlon commerical with Halle Berry?Thank ahead of time.

:usesearch: You can read about it here. The song is called "Bellissimo," performed by the group Ilya from their CD "They Died For Beauty."

Back