Rescue Me Season 1

I taped the episode, and would love to know what the song is, too. The lyrics I heard were something like "So I can go on living to the beauty of our song...", "By rushing to your melody, living till I die...", and "Oh, you are life's only just a dream...fall down...fallling".

Thanks so much!!! Wild Horses is the one song I was looking for......now I just need the song that played at the end.
I am a new member.......this website is fantastic!!

Rescue Me Season Finale

Anyone know the background song for the commercial of the season finale of Resuce Me?

I missed the show this weekend. Will someone kindly post the lyrics to the last song? I really want to find out what it is. Thanks!!

I am looking for the song at the end of the episode also. Some lyrics I was able to write down....

"There are days that I go when the memory gets too strong so I can go on living in the beauty of our song"

"I rush into your melody, linger till I die. All you are now is only just a dream"

"I sit around, your salvation waits"(I think)

"I _____ with the pain since the very first day" (I think)

I believe it is a song titled "Just A Dream" by Griffin House. I can't find lyrics though, if anyone can find them, let me know where they're at please. Thanks.

I managed to catch the last repeat of this episode Tues. night and taped the song. I wrote down the lyrics but I'm not sure of all of them. I will check out Griffin House and see if thats it.

The days that I go driving by
And the memory gets too strong
So I can go on living
To the memory of our song

Fall into your rhythm
And the beauty I do fly (?)
I rush into your melody
Linger till I die

All you are now is only
Just a dream
Fall down
Following me
All you are now is only
Just a dream
Fall down
Following me (?) (could be "following into me")

(Guitar solo)

Here with the pain...(?)
very first day....holy day (?)

I sat around your salvation
(more intelligible lyrics)

All you are now is only
Just a dream
fall down
Following me
All you are now is only
Just a dream
Fall down
And you fall down

Thank you Jnaso14!!!!!!! That is the song!!!

"Just a Dream" by Griffin House

From the album "Lost and Found" and available at iTunes!

:p

Rescue Me Episode 13

The season finale of Rescue me was on tonight. There was a great slow song at the end if I remember right. Dont remember any lyrics if there were any. If you know what the end song is it would be great!

Thanks

I'd love to know too! I couldn't make out any of the lyrics. Happened during the montage of all the characters...Tommy was trashing his ex-wife's house. Male singer ...sort of rock/alternative....on the slower side but not too slow. Thanks in advance for any help :p

I'm looking for this song, too.

Some lyrics

"...devil's devilry
on the west
on the west wind

doesn't feel so bad now
doesn't feel so bad now
doesn't feel so bad now"

was assuming name was "doesn't feel so bad now"
but can't locate

OK it's

Rubyhorse's - "Fell on Bad Days"

Album - Goodbye to all that

*BEEP!* Wrong :p I got the song info at the website it is called "The Von Bondies-C'mon C'mon" ;)

Sorry but you are incorrect. "C'mon C'mon" by the Von Bondies is the theme song to Rescue Me. They have yet to put any track listings for songs used during the show in the closing credits. Most shows don't.

Hi All.

I have another question about Rescue Me - A song played at the very end of the Rescue Me that aired on 10/15 at 11pm. It probably aired the previous wednesday as well. It played when Dennis Leary was smashing up his house with a bat and he was swillin' booze.

This is like the 3rd song I have heard on this show and not known - which is rare for me. Other than the Von Bondies opening tune I haven't recognized several really good songs - usually rock - in that same kind of Von Bondies, Jet, Hives kinda vein....

Any help???I had a previous question that went unanswered - which is very rare for this site! You guys rock!
:blink:

Way to go, jnaso14! I was about ready to give up on finding out what this song was. Thanks.

Back