REMIX

Alrighty, well I like Dare (Soulwax Remix) by Gorillaz and So High (Cloud 9 Remix) featuring Lauryn Hill by John Legend.

Any remixes by Jaques Lu Cont under the Thin White Duke monicer are good.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 19 2006, 08:21 PM
He did a remix of Coldplay's "Talk"...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 21 2006, 03:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 21 2006, 03:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 19 2006, 08:21 PM
He did a remix of Coldplay's "Talk"...[/b][/quote]
Really? Can I find that on Rhapsody? I love that song so I'm sure I'll love the remix.

Ja it's under Coldplay Talk single & there's 3 remixes of it.

OMG...I'm in heaven now...I love this first one. Junkie XL Remix... :wub:

speaking of coldplay, there is a royksopp remix of "clocks" that absolutely RULES. it is better than the original! have any of you heard it? and do you agree that it is better than the original?

Damn it! I can't find it on Rhapsody. I want to hear it... <_< when I do find the remix I'll let you know.

Looking for remix be Royksopp, not finding it, BUT some peoples here are looking for fashion show music and Royksopp has it. I found it Rhapsody but they don't have it available to listen to...

Corean!!!! The Coldplay remix is on their "Spoiler" album but it's not available to listen to. They also did Polotik! :wub:

Edit b/c I can't spell their/there..

YEAH! :D Thanks Erin!! I guess I'll have to download them on Ares then.

:lol: I can't spell it no better than you can...

Back