Reese's Peanut Butter Cups "Perfect"

templar99

Reaction score
I've seen this commercial twice in the past week. It shows two Reece's cups and the words on the screen say something about how "you shouldn't have to choose between peanut butter and chocolate"and ends with the caption "Reese's Perfect". The music sounds like an Aaron Copeland piece. I heard it before several years ago used as "bumper music" and couldn't identify it then either. Any ideas what this music is? HELP!

No, it's not anything new or from the '80s. It sounds more like something classical or maybe from a movie soundtrack. Mostly strings and horns?

It is from Planets. The Planets music... played it in highschool

It looks like we're talking about two different commercials here. Evidently, there is something similar to the one I was asking about with "Bizarre Love Triangle" by New Order used as the background. But RunTun is right, the music I referred to is Jupiter from the Planets Suite by Holst. Many thanks, RunTun!

Anyone know the piece of classical music in the new Reece's Peanut Butter Cup ad? It's a really short ad, with just a PB cup and text, with a jubilant brass ensemble in the background. It's been bugging me because I know I played that piece of music in my high school band, and I can't remember what it's called! Thanks!

Reese's Peanut Butter cups commercial - AMC like tune

Does anyone know the song that they use for the new Reese's peanut butter cup commercial that says" because no one should have to choose between peanut butter and chocolate".

The music sounds like something that AMC uses for their commercials for western movies.

Reeses Instrumental Music

There is a beautiful piece of instrumental music playing during the most recent Reese's cup commercial. Anyone know it?

Re: Reeses Instrumental Music

It isn't on the website, but it is orchestra music- and the words on the screen read, "Because no one should choose between peanut butter and chocolate....perfect."

Re: Reeses Instrumental Music

The full title is 'Jupiter, the Bringer of Jolity' by Gustav Holst. It's part of a larger work called 'The Planets, Suite for Large Orchestra, Op. 32' and can be found in iTunes.

Back