Red Eye

k guys i found the song!! the one i was talking about is called...

"Am I Ever Gonna Find Out"

by Lifehouse

its pretty good thanks everyone for your help :D

Ya it is lifehouse - am i ever gonna find out but on the actual song it has words on the part that they play in the trailer. Is the instrumental version available anywhere?

no im pretty sure if you listen to the song after the chorus it goes right to that part... (after the second chorus).. it sounds the same to me but yea if anyone knows the instrumental version then please let us know!

:p

Has anybody seen the latest TV spot for "Red Eye"? It is very short (less than 30 seconds) and there is a rock song that plays as it fades out. Can anybody identify it?

The song is called (aptly enough) "Red Eye to Miami" by the band Roper

Hope that helps :)

Hmmm, that doesn't sound like it. The song I'm talking about had more of a hard rock sound

The latest one that I saw had "Hey Man, Nice Shot," I believe. I can't be positive, but I swear that I heard that one line during the commercial.

Are we talking about the long commercial? the one where she gets the cheese spilled on her, then they meet at the bar, etc?

The last commercial for this film I saw had Filter's "Hey Man, Nice Shot" playing, as someone else has mentioned.

does anyone know the music that plays rigth after the am i ever gonna find out piece? i heard it being played on the biography of tom cruise on tv the other day!

Hey guys!

I was watching the Ring 2 DVD, and one of the first trailers they played was for Red Eye, now it had this song and it sounded really sweet and romantic, and it was showing what seemed to be the perfect man and how the woman was falling in love with him, and the music reflected that feeling. Then BOOM, you see his "red eye" and everything goes down the toilet. I LOVED that romantic sounding song (and also thought the whole trailer was very clever), so...any of you guys have any magic to work for this one?

Thanks in advance!

Both of the movie's trailers are laid out that way; The Chemical Brothers' "Where Do I Begin" is the song that pulls the wool over our eyes in beginning the first trailer, but you might be thinking of the second one, and fuck if I know.

Back