recent Wal-Mart commerical

kiwi523

Reaction score
hey i keep frogetting the lyrics to the song in the commerical, but its a giirl singing and it sounds a bit electronic, and i think the scene started very 'brightly' and i think with a bed. haha sorry, ill watch out for the commercial to post lyrics.. thanks

i'm wondering who the artist is PLUS -- who wrote this song?
these are the lyrics that i managed to remember from the spot:

i feel like something's changin'
i'm waking up to you in the sunshine
i feel completely restless
feeling good in the shade
stand in wonder
(<-- NOTE: not sure of these words)

i feel like something's changin'....
the product TAGLINE line written at the end of the spot is:
"summer is here. time to change."

anyone?
here are some of the lyrics that i remember:
"i feel like something's changing, i'm waking up to you in the sunshine"
or something like that.

ya i just heard the add in the background and i raced to listen to the lyrics to post here, but you guys beat me too it. anyone know anything about the song??

All Possibilities by Badly Drawn Boy was onced used in a Walmart commercial i think i did not check the lyrics but try it

that song isn't the right one and a girl sings the song in the commercial we're looking for but thanks. ;)

Is this the commercial where it shows people playing with a glowing ball that looks like the sun?

I don't know the name of the song, but I thought that description might help others place it.

I'm also looking for it.

Never mind. The one I'm thinking of is a Verb commercial. I just found out it's Step into the Sun by Solid State Revival.

Originally posted by Summer@Jun 18 2006, 08:43 AM
Never mind. The one I'm thinking of is a Verb commercial. I just found out it's Step into the Sun by Solid State Revival.
omgosh thnx I've wanted know the that song for months...this forum is so great.

Back