Real World Road Rules Challenge Fresh Meat

Someones gotta know. All I can really say until I see the ep. again, is that its a dance song. Ill post lyrics later.

Mtv's not been the best about updating their website with the show's music information. Hopefully they will update soon.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 31 2006, 04:35 PM
Mtv's not been the best about updating their website with the show's music information. Hopefully they will update soon.
Yes I agree. And here are some lyrics. These lyrics are hard to hear..lol. So these might be sorta scrambeld or have a few words wrong. But I heard....

"Its so fresh its good to go." and something about "lose control"

Duh! It will be in the end credits. I missed it, but I did see "Theme" all the way to the right (there is 3 rows of credits horozontilly). So if anyone can spot it, it would be appreciated!

:eek: GOT IT!

General MIDI - Good To Go. From their Album, MIDI Style.

B)

Does anyone know the copera song that they use for the commercials for this show? The commercial's basically set in a butcher shop. It's aired here in Canada, but I don't know if they use the same commerical in the US.

Thank You in advance.

Originally posted by fouroclock@Jun 2 2006, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know the copera song that they use for the commercials for this show? The commercial's basically set in a butcher shop. It's aired here in Canada, but I don't know if they use the same commerical in the US.

Thank You in advance.
I dont think it was a real song, probably something made just for that commercial.

When derrick and diem are outside the bar (ovbiously drunk) some song about sailing is playing... anyone know it? most recent episode....

Back