R AND B help needed

remycool

Reaction score
its driving me crazy, its a song by one of these teen wonderkins from Atl b/c it mentions Golden Glide which is a sakting rink I learned to chot the duck at.

It samples True by Spandau Ballet.

Thats al i got. I think its young lloyd or young lord.Oh my damn please help me get it outta my head.

r cool.

PM Dawn did it first with his song "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss" in 1991. It does sample "True", but it doesn't mention your skating rink.

Consequently, Nelly samples the song in his "N Dey Say". Again, it mentions no rink.

Furthermore, Silkk The Shocker raps over it in his song "Be There". No skating rink either. Although, it sounds like he's talking about where he grew up and stuff.

So, you've got a few choices there. I checked the lyrics on all of 'em, but you're welcome to do it too....or just download them. Anyway, there ya go.

This chick who calls herself Queen Pen also did it in "It's True".

Lloyd Banks is a member of G-Unit and he has his own album now, but he doesn't sample "True" in any of them. Being part of G-Unit, he would be connected to Nelly, so maybe it's really Nelly's song that you're looking for?

Ya know, when I was in my teens, I kept this list of all the songs I heard that were sampling other songs. I couldn't keep track after a while because there were so many, but I had no idea that a song like "True" was sampled numerous times.... <_<

try " Royal Melody - One Night " it's kind of a mixture between R & B and Dance.

Back