Queer as Folk

Thanks for the help, but it's not on the soundtrack. It's really frustrating because I just havent been able to figure out any information on the song so far. :(

It's a very cool, sort of mellow sound. And I think its a guy singing. I tried to listen really hard, but I just couldn't make out any of the lyrics.

Queer As Folk

This is the episode with the fairy camp-like get together that Emmett and Michael go to. Anyway, the song I am looking for is the second to the last scene in the episode. It takes place in the club and it mainly shows Emmett dancing his heart out. The song itself sounds like an Arabic version of the "Night Rider" theme. I checked the Season 4 soundtrack and I don't believe it appears on there. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch!

Just in case anyone else wanted to know, somehow I found the song I was looking for . . . it's Mundian To Bach Ke (Hi-Lectro Mix) by Punjabi MC.

This pertains to the QAF episode that aired this past Sunday, May 29, 2005.

I want to know what the very last song of the episode. It is a dance song, and it was playing in the last scene of the show and played into part of the credits.

I can't remember any of the lyrics. Hoping that someone can help. Thanks.

on the june 27th episode of queer as folk there was a "don't take my sunshine away" cover playing during the ending credits. i'm trying to find out who covered the song. it was a female vocalist and it sounded a little like 50's surf music.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Does anyone know the name of the track which plays in Brian's loft, during the scene with Brian and Michael discussing death.

It sounds like an REM track; but it's not listed on any of the QAF music websites I've found.

Back