Puma "Stairs"

confluence

Reaction score
white screen... boy and girl.. and lyrics mention "fingers" is all i remember. anyone know this track?

thx in adv

That's so right! Wow! Thx.. and thanks for the quick response too.. i had thought i'd have to wait awhile. gg!

Originally posted by confluence@Apr 13 2007, 12:05 PM
That's so right! Wow! Thx.. and thanks for the quick response too.. i had thought i'd have to wait awhile. gg!
you're welcome :)

Originally posted by lightmaker+Apr 14 2007, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lightmaker @ Apr 14 2007, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shadow's lisa@Apr 12 2007, 12:30 AM
maybe "For Energy Infinite" by Mazarin ??? :unsure:

;)
hi,

source: YouTube (in the comments) [/b][/quote]
:blink:

There's no youtube link in this thread? How can you claim it is a source? <_<

:huh:

don't worry doctormemory, 'lightmaker' doesn't like the 'shadow' and
and do nothing but go up my posts

:lol:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Apr 14 2007, 04:46 PM
There's no youtube link in this thread? How can you claim it is a source? <_<

:huh:
yeah, there's no link. but why? cause that's where the answer comes from. read the comments of the puma's video ad and you'll find it.

that's the source.

and the light is...

and the shadow goes on :D :lol:

EDIT : go and search, little lightmaker ...
go up another posts of mine .... ;)

So glad this album's finally getting some notice. . its INCREDIBLE. . .go buy it now.

The Walkmen also covered Another One Goes by most recently.

But, seriously, buy it NOW. The band has dissembled unfort.

The song in my head is from what I think is a clothes or shoe commercial (i.e. Nike or Reebok or something like that). The commercial itself features a long line of floating blue platforms with a guy at one end and a girl at the other (only shes somehow upside down and walking on the bottom of them). As the commercial goes along, the two climb down the "stairs" (from their perspective) and when they both reach the middle, the guy reaches down and helps her climb up on his side. Together, they run up the "stairs" to a party at the top that is being held on a dance floor of sorts made up of the floating blue platforms. The only parts of the song I remember are that it starts out with a line somewhere along the lines of "My *something* jingles 'round and 'round" and at the end there is a repeat chorus of "I know, I know, I know" or something that sounds really similar.

I'm hoping one of you knows what I'm talking about, because this song has been stuck in my head for about three days now, and I've used five or six different search engines with random search strings just hoping for some dumb luck in finding out what song it is. Anyone who finds this out for me will get many kudos and my eternal thanks, because this is driving me completely insane!

Thanks again :)

A quick googling of: "round and round" jingle i know lyrics brings up:

For Energy Infinite by Mazarin (MySpace) - featured in the ads for Puma (Watch the commercial you saw (and others) HERE).

my fingers jingle round and round
forget that it may come to miss my days alone
i should have seen this one for long
for many thousand dollars blew it in the sound

i love you too as i love everyone
let the waves of inspiration
coming for their daily happenings
for they can move me

then everyone placed bells into their homes
but could anyone know that energy is brief?
how could this missed thing bring me back to you?
i was innocent alone

i could have told you
i could have told you
oh, oh
i know, i know…

is anyone listening to the words you wrote? else me?
has anyone perceived the innocence of “well it’s over”?

oh, oh
i know, i know…
i could have told you
i know, i know, i know…

so this is when i could sit down and explain what all this means

is anyone listening to the words you wrote? else me?
has anyone perceived the innocence of “well it’s over”?

Yes! That's it! Thank you so much! I can finally listen to this song and get it out of my head! Many kudos for you and my ever-gracious thanks!

Originally posted by doctormemory+Jun 3 2007, 08:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Jun 3 2007, 08:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamkgb@Jun 3 2007, 01:07 AM
A quick googling of: "round and round" jingle i know lyrics brings up:

For Energy Infinite by Mazarin (MySpace) - featured in the ads for Puma (Watch the commercial you saw (and others) HERE).
[snip]
And, as usual, Adtunes has been here/there before:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=276710

;) [/b][/quote]
Yes, but when the poster doesn't know the name of the product, the search function (of which I am so fond) is not helpful <_< Hence...a bit of googling does the trick :blink: :D :p

hey, what song is it in the puma commercial with the kids walking on green and yellow stairs in a white background??
it has a rock sound and at the end of the commercial the lyrics are "i know i know i know"

"For Energy Infinite" by Mazarin

My fingers jingle round and round
Forget that it may come to miss my days alone
I should have seen this one for long
For many thousand dollars blew it in the sound

I love you too as I love everyone
Let the waves of inspiration
Coming for their daily happenings
For they can move me

Then everyone placed bells into their homes
How could anyone know that energy is brief?
How could this missed thing bring me back to you?
I was innocent alone

I could have told you
I could have told you
Oh, oh, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know
Oh, oh, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know
I could have told you
I know, I know, I know

So this is when I could sit down and explain what all this means