PSP Playstation Portable

I've been looking for this song, when I typed in some of the lyrics in yahoo, it gave me "Take me out" by Franz Ferdinand. I checked it out but it's not the right song...Maybe it's a remake?

It's the commercial where a bunch of people play their gameboys or something...A Japanese girl packs the game, then people open it up...There's a girl in a car, there's some guy playing while a girl's doing braids in his hair...

Here are some of the lyrics...

"I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out"

if i remmeber correctly, the commercial had a nodding head character, wasn't sure if it was napster or not, but the song was a rock one, and the lyrics were like:
i say don't you know, you say you don't know
then some other lyrics i can't remmeber.. but part of the chorus said "take me on" or "take me down" not sure

oh thank you thank you it was the franz one! i've been dying for this one! now if i can find this other song from an episode of Drawn Together, my music search would be over

I am wracking my brain trying to think of the new Sony PSP ad being aired. It's an old eighties song and the lyrics are "I want you to take me on". The commercial has characters that are computer animated and morph into anohter every few seconds. Any help would be appreciated.

it's so weird that I was thinking the same thing when i saw that commercial. I found the info on this website actually. Franz Ferdinand tune "Take Me Out

I think it was just for the PlayStation Portable system itself, featuring various characters shifting into different people and ended showing the PSP system. It was rock and I think something again from 70's or early 80's but not entirely sure. ANybody else see it? It was on during WWE RAW last night (Sept 5, 2005) on SpikeTV.

Okay, there's this song I've been hearing on the radio. I don't know its name or the name of the band or any of the lyrics. It's been driving me nuts. I've been waiting to hear it come on the radio again so I can pay closer attention but I haven't heard it since, and it's been weeks.

I know it was on a video game commercial, and I think it was a PS2 ad, where it follows one character who morphs from one video game character to another. One moment he's, say, a basketball player, the next moment he's playing guitar, and so on. I've been searching online and I can't even find that ad. Any information at all would help. Sorry if this is vague, but that's really all I have to go on except the melody which I can't exactly type.

Can you describe the song? Genre? Male/female vocals? What station did you hear it on?

Male vocals, but I don't even really notice the singing or lyrics. The instruments are the most prominent. Not sure exactly how to classify the genre. I'm pretty sure I heard it on The Edge (A Toronto station my brother listens to.)

I described the commercial as much as I remembered because I figure it's probably the best clue I have right now.

Also, if I remember correctly (I may be wrong) it starts with just drums and then the guitars come in.
The main guitar always repeats three times and then changes for the fourth bar and continues in that pattern.
I'm pretty sure it ends with a drum beat every quarter note, each time accentuated with a guitar hit for at least one bar.

Back