Prudential "Day One"

jerichoBP

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas about the music in the background of this one? Thanks

I don't know...but I love this music. It sounds like calimba at the beginning. Hopefully someone can give us more info.

Been wondering about this one for a long time. Glad to see it getting some attention. All I ever see is the song information for the other Prudential commercial music that I do not like anywhere near as much as this one. For a while I thought that maybe a clue/hint could be found in that other Prudential commercial's artist (thinking maybe he did all of the tracks). In the other commercial the background music is done by Yann Tiersen and the name of the song is Ashes. That Prudential commercial is called "Sunrise." Let's keep looking. The answer is out there, and hopefully it doesn't conclude with the answer being that it was produced in-house and that there is no full song available.

Thank you JericoBP. Now that you have given me the name, I have made some more progress in trying to discover the name of this song. Typing in that name led me to the following YouTube page:

And if you believe what is listed there, someone named UnseenMusic is taking credit for having composed this song for the new commercial. UnseenMusic has a YoutTube channel that you can subscribe to. None of the songs there, so far, sounds like anything in the Prudential commercial. One of the most recent comments there though is asking which song on UnseenMusic's profile page is from the Prudential commercial. So, a small buzz is beginning. Looks like this isn't going to be something we can download off of iTunes. However, if this is indeed the creator of the music, this will be our best chance to see if we can get a full-length MP3 of the catchy jingle.

Back