Prison Break

Does anyone know the song from the new Prison Break commercial?
It's an awesome song, and the television spot is made like a movie trailer. i can't explain it, but i'm sure if you've seen the Prison Break spot you know it. It's not the one with all the graphics of words and the VO guy. the main guy he calls a girl on a cell phone and the black guy jumps from a moving train into a river.

Prison Break Season Finale

Anybody know who sings that song in the new prison break season commercial? It almost sounds like a chris dougherty but I don't think it is.

Just saw a commercial for the season finale of Prison Break, the sound in the background sounds a little like Nickelback but I can't be sure. Any help?

For those who may be able to help us...it has the lyrics:

"It's all over, it's all over.....standing in the ground."

Thank you for any and all help :)

~Kristin

I was watching T.V. and the Prison Break Final commercial showed up on global I think. I was wondering what that song was. I think the lyrics go something like, "run away run away run away". If anybody in ADtunes knows this song then could you please post a reply? It sounds like a real good song. And if you're planning on posting right now, the answer is not Chris Daughtry - It's not over.

"Run Away" by Real McCoys

Run away, run away, run away and save your life
Run away, run away, run away if you want to survive
Run away, run away, run away and save your life
Run away, run away, run away if you want to survive

or...

"Run Away" by Chicago

Run away
Follow the voice deep inside you
Run away
Follow the sun, find a new life
Run away
Run from the lies that destroy you
Run away
Run like a fool and you just might make it

And soon you will be
Right where you wanna be
Free to live the way you want to
And soon, I said soon, you will find
Just what you're lookin' for
All the good times you never, never knew

Run away
Run away

Run away
Run away

Run away
Run away

or...

"Nothing to Prove" by Story of the Year

And I feel okay
All I want in the ending
Is to say that I'm okay
Yeah, my new disguise I throw away

Why would you run away?
When this means everything.
Why would you run away?
(Yeah) when this is everything.

Yeah, run away run away run away

Does anyone know the song that's playing in the background of the new Prison Break commercial being shown on FOX?

It's for the return of the show starting on January 22nd. The song is pretty mellow and laid back. It sounds like a 60's or 70's song or a new band trying to sound that way, but I could've sworn I've heard the song before.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

There is a very short Prison Break commercial on now. WHat is the song?? It rocks, it's a female voice, I've heard it before but can't hear the lyrics. It is NOT Daughtry or "Circles" or Styx like on other commercials. Any help??

A female (Merry Clayton) sings the chorus of that song.

Hey, it is the Rolling Stones. It's "Gimme Shelter." It's a great song. Please don't compare it to anything by Daughtry or Styx!

does anybody know what the song was from the prison break preview for this week the episode is airing on the 5th and i cant figure out the song...its classical music as the chorus voices get higher and higher and more dramatic...its een used alot and idk what it is...plz n thanx

Hi all! Anyone know what's the song and who the artist is on FOX's new promo of Prison Break? It's a rock song, but no one seems to know what is, not even on IMDB or the Prison Break sites I've run into. Thanks!

Cripes, sorry, site froze, didn't know it posted twice, someone delete this please, thanks!

Thanks! I figured it was a Daughtry song, but its definitely not Its Not Over--that was for last year's promo. I've been trying to look for answers on IMDB and Yahoo, but people posted the wrong genre songs even though the poster said it was a rock song.

Tried to look on YouTube, but I haven't found that promo yet. If anyone knows, I think its the promo that's usually shown back-to-back with KVille.

whats the song of the trailer for the new episode of prison break and other playin right after i think its k-vil or something anyways the song something to do with "second to none" lyrics dont quite remember

Back