PowerShares QQQ

BarryOnespeed

Reaction score
Here wwe go again. . .does anyone know the composer/band for the music in this commercial. I hope its not Finger Music (Range Rover commercial).

What's happening in the PowerShares commerical? What type of music? Male/female singer?

Invesco Powertrade QQQ

I saw someone on here had the first commercial request but this is the most latest commercial. I recorded the video and posted it on youtube - does anyone know the song?

I also love this instrumental retro 'James Bond' mix! :) I trade all day with CNBC in the background and always look up when this commercial comes on because of the excellent song and NO VOICE OVER. Congrats to the ad team for this one! I'll add my comments to the thread and will subscribe hoping that someone will eventually know the artist/title.

Thanks, Greg Charles of A Nice VIbe/San Francisco

Sounds a lot like "Dramastically Different" by the Beastie Boys

Thats a negative on the Beastie Boys track. Definitely has a James Bond/Oceans 11,12, and 13 feel to it as in a David Holmes feel to it (old contemporary jazz/funk/soul). One track of his that has the same beat and feel to the Powershares ad is called "Incite the Riot". Just YouTube it. He also did this soundtrack for this movie called "Out of Sight" w/George Clooney and JLo and this one track that has a jazz-ier/cool feel to it is called "Tub Scene". Youtube that as well then check out his other tracks on youtube to the right of the page if you like this kinda of music. Nonetheless this track above eludes me and I'm still trying to find it!!!!! sorry gentlemen

Back