Powerade

Okay, I know for a FACT that this commercial is not playing a Mozart song (as was mentioned in a previous thread about this commercial).
I think that actually the song was originally made playing a classical composition, but they changed it, because I did look up the commercial online and it was the same video but with different music and I just thought that I must be crazy.
The song is a whistly tune, and I've heard it before...it's really good.
PLEASE HELP!!

Okay, nevermind again --
I don't think it's at all the same commercial.
The music is like "dooo dooo doo do ladadaa dun dun dun"
haha..uhmm..kind of
god, it's so good
unfortunately, I caught the commercial only at the very end so I don't have very many details about it.

Okkkay it has two women wearing white fighting in a ring.

Okkay and then they show a Powerade bottle with something being shot through it...and then it breaks and drops of water splurge out.

It's Psapp! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why it's so familiar!
'Moth.'
I have to go check..but I'm pretty sure that's it.
WOWWWWWW
that means Psapp is in TWO commercials now.
That's so cool, wow.

Yep, the song is Psapp 'Rear Moth.' Oh my god, this song is so amazing.

More info at the commercial, from here.
Powerade "Treadmill"
Wieden + Kennedy/Portland, OR
"Sport is what you make it." In this spot, 4 women turn competitive running on treadmills upside down - literally. They compete to see who can stay on the longest while running on their hands.
Creative Credits
Creative Directors: Mark Fitzloff, Susan Hoffman
Art Director: Ryan O’Rourke
Copywriter: Jason Bagley
Agency Producer: Shannon Worley
Production Assistant: Mel Fedunok
Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks
Director: Noam Murro
Director of Photography: Toby Irwin
Editor: Rick Lawley/The Whitehouse
Assistant Editors: Dan Oberle, Logan Hefflefinger/The Whitehouse
Music: "Moth" by Psapp-Rear-Moth
Sound Design: Elias Arts
Special FX: Method
Principal Talent: Betty Okino, Nicole Surels, Allison Caetano, Krista Lewis.

If anyone has a link to this video, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll try to find one.

Hi, I was also looking for this song, thanks for saving my some trouble. You're consistent posting with new replies gave me a laugh. But serious, thanks :)

So there's this newer powerade option commercial.. in the commercial there is a girl lifting free weights and one of her arms is buffer than the other.

The song is pretty catchy and there's a female voice making a melody out of "do, do do , do do do do do"

vague? yes. but if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. Any body know this song or anything???

No, but I'd like to know, too. If you find an answer, could you post it here? I'll keep searching elsewhere...

i have to hear this song again! why is it so hard to find! i feel so happy every time i hear it

It certainly sounds like the yeah yeah yeahs, although I can't confirm or deny this.

I was wondering about the one with the shoes; one has ten holes/laces, the other has 50. Same type as the weight-lifting one... but with shoes. >_>
Again, rather bouncy, with the whole "do do do" bit, but I think it's a different song than the weights one.

Has anyone come up with the tune in the spot with the one-huge-arm weight lifter?

There are no words in this one...I get it stuck in my head but I have no idea how to figure it out who it is.

Back