Pontiac Torrent

Hey everyone!

I just saw this Pontiac commercial advertising 3 of their new cars. They were driving through this spacey black environment in a stream of pink (i think). A very cool song was playing, but I couldn't make out any lyrics. Somebody help! :)

-April

I tried to search for this but had no luck.

This music is very catchy, sounds electronic. There may have been words at the beginning, but I missed that. The majority of it that I heard, though, sounded like there were no words.
I don't have a clip. If anyone's heard it and knows it though.... That would be great!

thanks, good song.

Im looking for a third Pontiac song. It featured several Pontiac models and the vehicles were driving through a cartoon type city with neon lights. very diferent from either of those songs.

Im looking for it too, I posted about it on the other pontiac thread. The comercial has a bunch of neon lites in a blacked out city if anyone can help.

It's called "Don't Save Us From the Flames" by M83. The albums is Before the Dawn Heals Us. You can get it on iTunes. Hope this helps!

I'm pretty sure it's by a band called M83 and I'm not positive, but it's called 'Don't Save Us From the Flames'

i remeber having this song on my ipod but i lost it. it was in a car commercial dont remember which. the car was silver and spinning around with flashing lights. im pretty sure the band starts with an M and has the #'s 88. i could be wrong. i remember alot of "ohhhhh ahhhhh" in the song. or if u can tell me where i can find old car commercial clips.
ANYTHING WOULD HELP THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

Oh that's right...

Well the cars in that commercial were black by the way. I thought it might be a Pontiac when you said flashing lights. They always have very dramatic lighting.

Hi all,

Looking for the music to (I believe) a Pontiac commercial VERY similar to the one with the music "The One AM Radio" but it was a little more "techno" with kind of soft lyrics.

I want to say the band was "383" or "838" or something, but I cant seem to find any info.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Bubbs

Well this is frustrating.

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the help, but yeah, still haven't been able to find the right band, song, etc.
As I mentioned before, the commercial was very much the same and in the same series as the link I provided above.
The music was a bit more "trance" like and the vocals we kindof quite in the back ground as the car moved through the imagined, bright and colorful landscape.
Again, in trying to remember, thinking the band was aybe called "838" or "383" or .... something.

Thank you SO MUCH for the continued help and expertise.

Bubbs

The music you are looking for is "Don't save us from the flames" by M83. I asked the same question myself back when the commercial first came out.

The song is "Don't save us from the flames" by M83.
Here is their website. M83
Here is the music video. It's their actual music video. Video
Hope you found what you were looking for. :)

Yeah.. It's M83. Non of their other songs are as good though.

Here is the original ad.

Back