PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!

hitomifan

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ok yesterday at like 2:53 PM I was listening to a station 92.3. It was playing a rock song that kinda sounded like the Foo Fighters, but I don't know if it was them or not. The song was a good 4 minutes long, but I can't figure out what the artist or band is and the song. I went to yes.com and this is all I could foind, but I don't think that it's one of these...

http://www.yes.com/lookup.php?s=WXRK&to=25

It's not radiohead, and I'm checking ot see if it's weezer. The song had an upbeat rhythem to it and it was males singing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it wasn't a little later like the Blink 182 side project Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure.

No I just listened to that, it's not it. It's not weezer either. I don't know if that's the right station on yes though. Because I know I heard Dani California on the way home, but that wasn't on the list either. I put in 92.3 krock, and that's what came up, and it came up on the yes.com, but it didn't match with the songs. I'm not sure, but for one thing I know it's some kind of Foo Fighters song because I can tell by his voice. It's a little more upbeat than the Angels and Airwaves song. It had about a 30 second drum solo in the song too, if that helps. PLEASE HELP AND THANKS A LOT!

because the link won't last for another day, and I really want to know the song. Please help me. Here's the updated link because the other one isn't the right times.

http://www.yes.com/lookup.php?s=WXRK&to=28

These were the songs played, but I don't think that one of them is the one I heard.

new providence, it's in Jersey. What would that do? Has anyone figured it out? I haven't either and I think times running out.

I dunno ... I'll just throw out a guess ...

Maybe something by ...

Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders ???

CDUniverse sound samples

You said it sounded like Foo Fighters and that it featured a lengthy drum solo ...
Well, Taylor Hawkins is the drummer from Foo Fighters, so ...

As I said, I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back