Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

It's just one of the charecters singing it... There is no "song version" of it, unless they add it to the soundtrack.

you can probably look up whatever ridley said on itunes. i've heard it somewhere else, just as a pirate song. or were you looking for THAT version? if so, that's just from the movie.

I get the impression that it was originally written for the Disneyland ride that the movie was based on - most of the recordings I found sounded like a bunch of Disney-grade pirates singing it. :2cents:

Here's a punked up version by Jonas Brothers Track 10 at Amazon

Does anyone know the music of the new Trailer? plz tell me if someone knows!

There is a song called A Pirate's Life on the Peter Pan soundtrack, but everyone's right, the trailer clip from the Pirates of the Caribbean is different...

Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) is listed here http://imdb.com/title/tt0325980/soundtrack But it is not on the actual soundtrack. Hopefully, the'll put it on the second soundtrack...

just saw the new pirates movie and theres 1 song botherin me here 2...in the scene where the 2 groups of men are trying 2 escape from the 2 circle cages made from the bones of the other crew members they are swinging from cliff 2 cliff tryin 2 grab roots there is some music playing that has a circus theme 2 it but is with some classical instruments...just wondering if nebody had an idea as 2 wat it is

plz n thanx

thats a negative on this 1 man thanx 4 da help i just think sumbody whos seen the movie shud go with this 1 cuz its not on that

I saw the movie twice ;). It was just late and I was practically drooling on the keyboard to remember anything. I'll do some more digging.

ok, I tried and I can't get anything! :angry: The same original soundtrack keeps poppin up on all my searches, IMDb only have the list for damn make-up artist and constume designers. It's gonna take some time, well with my help anyway. <_<

"He's a Pirate" its on the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Soundtrack, its the 15th track

what is the name of the most-played song in the movie.(techno remixed.)

Back