Pimp My Ride

I think this song is in the beginning of the episode with the 1988 Chevy s10, with the hot rock chick whre 2shae uses his tatoo skills... im lookin for the song too. its got female vocals if its the one im think about..

hey does anyone kno the music that is playing when danny and alex are sitting in Eric's Mitsubishi , its a kinda electro maybe a paul van dyk song.

hope someone can help

the song starts with HUUHOOOOAOOHH right before that one dude starts explaining everything they made over (it sort of sounds like Offspring)

also, when she's drivin her new car, showin it off, there's a song with a guy singing "go girls, go girls, it's what you want to hear, it's what you want to hear right now, go girls"

please and thank u

Ok I searched for this already to make sure and it's not here...I posted a while back about this same episode for a different song and it was found thanks to you guys :) YAY!

BUT!! I am looking for a different song now from the same one...This is gonna be hard ok I've got no lyrics all I can make out is alot of "Ewww Ewwwwwwww Ewwwww Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww" I mean I know that's not how you really spell it but it's as close as I can get to it without making it look like Ohhhhh because that's not how it sounds...Anyways it's airy and a lil popish sorta sounds like Rooney...It only plays for a quick sec after gaby see's her car for the first time...while the camera is panning around her car...It's a long shot but I thought I'd try

Thanks

My guess is (one of my favorite bands) the Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

On friday night/ saturday morning around 130 am MTV showed an old epi. about a pacer i think it is epi 401. when they reveal the car there is a guy singing no like "words" but like whoa's. this song is also in my sweet sixteen with the triplets.

do any one know the song that was played while the girl was driving with her new beetle on the highway

Do you know the season and episode? I believe its the first season your talking about but im not sure...........

There is a song that always comes on pimp my ride. it goes.. "Hey!! I'm part of it" I was wondering who its by

The episode that featured Neil and his chevy truck.
There was this hardrock/metal music played when they ripped apart the truck. Anyone know what song is that? This song might have been played before so if anyone can give suggestions what song it might be.

i've been trying to figure out this song for a while. it was used in the episode featuring the mtx jackhammer.

thanks in advance!

just saw it a little while ago, they pimped out calvins malibu with a bunch of alien t type crop cirlces and wut not. Not particulary my taste but still came out really good. Anyway while i was watching i noticed that the soundtrack that they were playing sounded awesome. There are to specific spots that i like the most and hoping somone recognizes the music. Anyway right when they are in the painting room of the car they start to put the crop circles on the car a technoish awesome beat is playing. This song i gotta find it sounded so familar. Then when mad mike is testing out the new flip down projector screen and says this is the future for monitors somthing of that matter another sick techno song comes up, this one has some lyrics but i didnt catch them. If anyone knows anything drop a line thanks

If I'm understanding you correctly, it is a song by HelloGoodbye. I know they used it in the episode, but I don't if it is what you're looking for.

Back