Pimp My Ride

i need help finding a song that was played during the june 6th episode of pimp my ride , after they pimped gabrielles ride and she shows up xzibit starts talking , can some please tell me the name of the song plyinh while xzibit is talking , wen hes wearing a black west coast customs sdhirt , thank you.

What genre was the music? Singer? And which car was being "pimped"? Do you remember a make/model?

can anyone tell me the name of the last song playing in the 15th episode of pimp my ride. Its playing right when the kid shows the car to his family and friends.
thanks

i can't really describe it other than that it sounded like a xzibit tune or a dre tune. not sure though. its the episode where the kid gets a whole new car cause his old one was too old too fix.

The song is at the end of the show when Gaby is driving off in her Freshly Pimped Toyota Land Cruiser...The Bright yellow Truck...I think some of the lyrics are... I wanna get high on you....I'm turning it on for you....Such a pretty song I want it so bad...I have a feeling it's new it's got a pop sound to it sound kinda like Rooney but I doubt it's them....PLEASE HELP ..thanks :)

It is the Icelandic band Quarashi and ther song Stick em up
Yeah.. the cd Mr.Jynx is also in stores in USA i think.

the dandy warhols have a song titled "we used to be friends" that includes the words you listed...though it says "bring it on" two times instead of three!!!

Originally posted by bbrocks@Jun 23 2004, 07:01 PM
the dandy warhols have a song titled "we used to be friends"
You can listen to a sample of that song here.

Edit to add: Just saw the episode, and it's the Dandy Warhols, as mentioned above.

I know this song has been used several times by MTV. It was most recently used on an episode of Pimp My Ride. Episode 8 maybe, but I'm not sure. It's a rap type song, with trumpets or something in the beginning. The only thing I remember about it is a woman's voice singing the lyrics, "Hey Mr. DJ..." Tahnks for your help.

It sounds like it could be from a Tupac song, but I'm not familiar with his stuff enough to pin down an exact name...

:blink: I was just watching Pimp My Ride ... and i was wondering what the band/song it is when they start pulling the Honda Civic to bits .. The song is rather heavy .. there is no singing but would love to find out what it is... :lol:

~ Thanks

B)

Nahh ... :p thats near the end of the episode ... This one im talking about is .. near the middle of it .. where they first start pulling it to bits :huh:

I have two questions.....

In different episodes of Pimp My Ride (they all blend together at this point) I heard what sounded like an X song. It goes ""Oh no, don't you wanna bump some mo'?" Or something to that effect. What song is it??

And...

At the beginning of one of the episodes that show an X video with Snoop where he says "Mr. Xziting, Mr. Xzuberant...." What song is that?

The song your looking for is by System of the Down - Toxicity. I just watched that episode today on MTV. BAM!

Cheers,
Scott

Back