Payless shoes Bogo

channyne

Reaction score
The Payless Ad I'm interested in sounds nothing like any version of Bizarre Love Triangle... the only other time I heard a similar song to the spot I loved was on a spanish radio station.

Does anyone know of another song or have any info on the tv commercial I'm looking for...

Thanks!

I saw an ad on tv for Payless "Bogo" shoes or something.. anyways it had a whole bunch of girls wearing sunglasses that were laughing. I really liked the song in the commercial, and some of the lyrics went "One look was all it took, and everything was said my darling". Anyone have any suggestions to what this song may be? :)

Looking for the latest Payless Shoe Source Bogo commercial song last seen and heard May 30, 2006 some lyrics are:

"One look was all it took when everything was said my darling. One look was all it took when you got in my head."

Anyone know who did this and where it could be found, chords would be nice also?

Thank you in advance

I've been trying to find that exact same song, and those are the only lyrics I can hear as well.

Whats the song in a shoe commercial that goes

"One look was all it took and everything was said my darling"

I liiiike it can someone help me? pleeease :lol: :ph34r: B)

I've been trying to find the song too. I know some of the other lyrics to it, also. Still to no avail. The lyrics are "Don't make me wait so long. To hesitate would be wrong"
I even tried emailing payless, and they sent me an answer, but it was definately the wrong song. I've tried emailing them back. I'll post if I find anything out.

Just got a response from Payless. The music for P7 is by Locksley titled "Don't Make Me Wait."

Does anyone know what song (and artist) is being played in the new Payless Shoe commerical. The commercial takes place in Hollywood, has the Lowes Theatre in it and the walk of fame.
Some of the lyrics are:

"One look was all it took and everything was said my darling."
(or at least i think those are the lyrics)

thanks.

Back