Parker Brothers board games

Edwige

Reaction score
:blink: I believe it was aired in October, November and December of 2003 and it was an ad promoting board games featuring an upbeat track, with lyrics such as "it's wonderful to be here". It cold be a cover of an old song, but it's set to a trippy beat. The camera pans in on a party with young people interacting, then moves out the apartment's window, showing an apartment building, where other parties are going on, and I believe it was for (classic) board games, Parker for some reason comes to mind.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Cheers all!

Maybe the Beatles - "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". According to coversproject.com the following artists have covered that song:
Big Daddy, Barbie Bones, Jimi Hendrix, Bill Cosby (yikes), the Bee Gees, Persuasions, and Strangefolk.

Thanks for replying. It's definitely not Sgt. Pepper's, though the snippet of lyrics are the same, but it's some other song and will attempt one of those google searches and see what else pops into my head. Now, unfortunately, every time I try and word out the lyrics, I set it to the Sgt. Pepper's tune, which'll inevitably lead me to singing the Dr. Pepper song, and so on.

Cheers!

Back