Pantene Pro V Curls

kanei

Reaction score
Does anyone know who sings the song "Don't mean a thing if it ain't got that Swing" in the Pantene commercial, it is a female with another female in the background.

Thanks!!

Yep, it's "Doo Uap, Doo Uap, Doo Uap [Radio Edit]" by Jean Gabin. You can listen to a sample here.

Thanks so much Little Lady I have been looking for that song for a long time now!!!!!

There is a song that's kinda old but it's remixed. It's the song "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing"... can anyone tell me the artist?

Dollie

I actually asked the same question about this commercial a month or two ago in the forum. Thanks to other members, I found out the song is: Gabin - Doo Uap Doo Uap Doo Uap . :D

the commercial's got a woman with curly brown hair. The words to the song are something like "girl i got that somethin..."

the song goes something like "don't move a thing if you ain't got that swing"... it's got like a jazz beat to it

I don't think I've seen that commercial, but it's "It Don't Mean A Thing (If it ain't got that swing).

Back