Orlando Florida tourism parents and kids

NeedsMusic

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the song in the Orlando commercial where you see the parents on the ride with their kids and they look down and suddenly see they're the same age as their kids? Very recent.

I know the commercial you are talking about at first I thought it was a Disney Commerical, I am looking for that song too.

I don't think that's the song...I remember the lyrics had the words "far away" in it near the end of the commercial.

Hello, I am wondering if it is the same commercial with "we are young...we are free"?. I have been searching for a song with those partial lyrics. I recall it was from an Orlando commercial. Thanks.

Ok, first, "alright" by supergrass. That is the song i was looking for. Thank you.

I'm looking for a different song from a different Orlando commercial. This commercial has a mom and daughter, and they're on a roller coaster ride. When the roller coaster emerges from a tunnel (?), the mom is the daughter's age, and then they start enjoying their vacation together, and in the end of the commercial, they're going into a car.

The only lyrics I remember is "kisses blew" (or something like that) and a refrain that repeats something like "I want to go away" (or "get away," or "fly away"...you get the picture).

I don't think so. I remember the lyrics specifically had the word "kiss" or "kisses," and Lenny's song doesn't have that word. The song sounded very familiar.

I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU :lol:

Thanks! That was the exact song!

I heard a song on a commercial recently that sounded a lot like the band The Strokes (to me). The trouble is I can't remember any lyrics or what the commerical was advertising. I seem to recall the commercial having a person on a diving board maybe (or there being a pool at least).

Thanks for any any help.

Was it Coca-cola where the older gentlemen in a retirement home drinks a Coke, wonders what else he missed and we see him dive off of a high dive?

Or was it Nationwide Insurance

???

Nope, it's not either of those. It's an upbeat rock song. I recall the commercial having some yellow in it if that helps at all.

I'm 98% sure I was thinking of an Orlando commercial featuring the song "Alright" by Supergrass.

Thanks for the help guys.

I forgot the name of the commercial, I think it might have been about insurance or retirement planning, ironically I only remember these lyrics: "Your Young (possibly an and between here) Your Free"

Could be an old rock song or a new one, very up beat song, sounds kinda like Ryan Adam's To Be Young, or it might be it. :p I'm not sure, and I'd really like to be. Help?

"Just Be Happy" by Marieke

You’re young, you’re free.
You’re only real good time-
Is to be happy, so be happy-yeah
The time, is done, so step it to the moment and-
Be happy, just be happy-yeah.

Ah, that was very fast, thank you all, though it was indeed Alright by Supergrass. Great song, catchy little toon.

There is another Orlando commercial. I haven't paid very close attention to it, but I did catch these lyrics at the end: "far away till you'll finally be okay". I read the lyrics for Alright Supergrass and that doesn't seem to be it. Does anyone know it?

Back