Oldie

Fred1000

Reaction score
Felice "Cinco de Mayo",almost :D Looking for "Flip Top Box". Came out in 57 or late 58. Hit tunes then were Purple People Eater,Oh Boy,Monster Mash,Witch Doctor and the Chipmunks "Alvin"?? Did the Belmonts do this one? Looking for group,singer and source to buy. Thanks,Fred :D

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@May 1 2006, 01:43 PM
is this it??
click
Nope,The version I'm looking for is way older than that one. I didn't know there was a modern :lol: one.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 1 2006, 02:05 PM
Self? and I think that Rockapella did it as well.
Who's Rockapella?? :lol:

They are an Acapella group that remakes a bunch of different songs.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 1 2006, 07:36 PM
They are an Acapella group that remakes a bunch of different songs. I'll have to check them out. Do you have a link?? :)
I'll have to check them out. Do you have a link?? :)

Originally posted by capnmunch@May 2 2006, 02:57 AM
Dicky Doo & The Dont's? :unsure: link Thanks Cap'n,that's the one. A little spendy-$19.00 for one song?? Maybe I can get it on my free dld music site. Have a good day,Fred
Thanks Cap'n,that's the one. A little spendy for one song=$19.00?? Maybe I can dld it from my free music site. Have a good day,Fred :)

Originally posted by Fred1000+May 2 2006, 02:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fred1000 @ May 2 2006, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-capnmunch@May 2 2006, 02:57 AM
Dicky Doo & The Dont's? :unsure: link Thanks Cap'n,that's the one. A little spendy-$19.00 for one song?? Maybe I can get it on my free dld music site. Have a good day,Fred
Thanks Cap'n,that's the one. A little spendy for one song=$19.00?? Maybe I can dld it from my free music site. Have a good day,Fred :) [/b][/quote]
HAHA, that was a good one Fred. But we all know that there is no such thing as a free music site, right Fred?? ;) *nudges with elbow* Or if there were, no one on this site would ever do that.

Rockapella

yeah, rockapella rocks!!! I like the green day one they remade..

Sorry about the steep price, Fred, but I'm glad I could help.

BTW, is Rockapella the group that was on the PBS show Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?

OMG! That sure does bring some memories back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***tries to sing some of the lyrics***

She goes from Nashville to Norway,
Bonaire to Zimbabwe,
Chicago to Czechoslovakia ... and back!

She put the mis in misdemeanor when she stole the beans from Lima ...

Where.in.the.world.is.Carmen.Sandiego!

Oh man ... good times, good times!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back