Old School

Yeah, Im usually good at song names. But I can't seem to find the snoop dogg song when its snoop, and some other random at the party. Will farrel came out and was plastered. The song lyrics I recall are: "make money money money make money money". Someone help me out?

Thanks

I own the dvd.. I havn't watched it in a while, but I certainly don't remember no high pitched voice.. hmm :blink:

wait, then which is the song when he says " I need you now tonight... I fuckin need you more than ever"? :blink:

Whats the song that is playing while they are driving in a black mini van and kidnapping people for the fraternity. it goes somthing like "Thunder Thunder"

Thank you in advance :ph34r:

Are you thinking of Metallica - "Master Of Puppets"? It repeats the chorus master, master. He says it really fast so it kind of sounds like thunder, thunder.

It had a kind of Creation/Who-ish sound. It was used in the scene where the frat boys are walking across the campus in their matching sweaters.

I want that one too :/, tell me if you find it.

i know it is a little late but it is by a band called "The Dan Band" he changes old classics and makes them dirty

Originally posted by sharmoutha@Jul 25 2007, 06:27 PM
whats the song when will ferrel is drowning ? When he dreams he's on the beach
"The Sound of Silence" - Simon & Garfunkle

Back