Old Navy Madras

Anyone know the song title and artist for the new Old Navy commercial advertising Madras shot on the beach?

thanks ballz! can't find the song listed on iTunes...do you know if it's a new song?

The song is from the album Kokomemedada, but it is a "US Bonus Track" and doesn't appear on iTunes, not even the US section of iTunes. I ended up having to buy the CD used from Amazon to get this elusive 11th track.

Clarification (sorry, can't find an "Edit post" button): What I meant is that iTunes has Kokomemedada and lists it as a complete album, but it does not have track 11.

Other download stores are mostly in the same situation.

Does anybody here know who sings the little jingle heard on the Old Navy commercial for the new Madras? It features some people dancing around wearing plaid shorts and plaid shirts, and they are dancing around by the beach or something. It is a pretty new commercial, at least where I am, but it is a very groovy tune. Thanks to anyone who can help me! : )

Does anyone know who sings the song used in the Old Navy Madras commercial with the blonde girl who starts dancing and then there are more people dancing. . . they are on what looks like a grassy Hawaiian beach.

This one was several months ago and had the bass riff in the middle where the people would snap their fingers. Sorry if it's been answered - I tried using the search tool, but to no avail.

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken ...

I think you're actually talking about an Old Navy ad from earlier this summer ...
One in which various people are shown at a beach with grass and palm trees ...

If so ...

The song was ...

Komeda - "Check It Out" - CD: Kokomemedada

CDUniverse sound sample - track 11 (bonus track)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I love you (in a strictly platonic way, of course).

And that's all I have to say about that.

Back