Old LL cool J song!?

I'm not a huge LL fan, but he's not a bad dude! He does lick his lips alot, and that sitcom he once had sucked! :) However, off the top of my head, I can throw out a few of his 90's-00's Top 40 slow jamz. Maybe it's one of these...

"Around The Way Girl"
"I Need Love"
"Hey Lover" (Featuring Boyz II Men)
"Doin' It"
"Loungin' (Who Do You Love)"
"Phenomenon"
"Luv U Better"

I also typed in your lyrics and LL Cool J on Google and nothing came up. Maybe it's by somebody else??

I liked Phenomenon.. but then it reminded me of a *very* good time.

Well the first few hours. We gorged ourselves at Chilis so now I'm feeling mildly ill.. but thanks for noticin me.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 21 2004, 11:52 PM
I love Chili's but my husband hates it. :angry:
i like chili's. but i DESPISE their ads. i get ANGRY when i hear that "babyback babyback" song :angry:

Eew yeah.. there've been some really good songs ruined by ads. Do you have AutoWay over there Ravi?

How YOU doin?

I like saying that. :)

I'm terrible at flirting, you know that? My idea of coy is to impersonate a 30-something New York male. Hawt.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 22 2004, 12:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 22 2004, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 21 2004, 11:58 PM
Do you have AutoWay over there Ravi?
not that i know of... why? [/b][/quote]
Cause they ruined "Ghostbusters":

For the lowest price
In the land
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
AutoWay!

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2004, 12:02 AM
Cause they ruined "Ghostbusters":

For the lowest price
In the land
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
AutoWay!
aaarrrghhhh! NO!!!

Yeah, and dude get this. We were watching Ghostbusters 2 the other day, and they play the original song earlier in the movie.. and I start singing AUTOWAY! And then I slapped myself.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2004, 12:01 AM
I'm terrible at flirting, you know that? My idea of coy is to impersonate a 30-something New York male. Hawt.
i can beat that. a sales girl at 'best buy' started flirting with me, two minutes later i cought myself talking about microsoft. ross gellar is joey tribbiani compared to me.

Back