okay

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 24 2005, 03:39 PM
Who's door? Cos if it's Andy's you're wasting time.. if it's Ken.. well good luck
I don't need luck. ;) I have a phone. :lol: And if you mean good luck making him watch it then you haven't seen "A Clockwork Orange." :lol:

*kicks a lightsaber under the desk* Sup Aldrin. :) How goes the Ass Quest?

i'm doing the whole "i don't care if you don't gimme some" tactics...i think it might be working.

Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 24 2005, 02:17 PM
im just as big a star wars geek, thank you :)

but to be honest, im not sure of it. well, the clone army was under the rule of palpatine, the people from kamino said the clones follow orders without questioning them, so that covers that....as for who asked them tp be made... :unsure: they say syfo dias but he wouldnt have asked without the order's permission so i think palpatine passed himself for syfo dias........ :unsure: aldrin?
Ok, ok...hmm...that's a pretty good interpretation, but the thing is...the movie doesn't really reveal much information as it does in the books. In the movie, Obi-Wan goes to Kamino and the prime minister tells him that the clone army was created by some dude named Syfo Dias...

In the book, it explains that Syfo Dias was actually a Jedi Master and was a great friend of Dooku. Syfo had the belief that the council was becoming more corrupt, under the influence of Palpatine. At the same time, Dooku was being trained by Palpatine to become a Sith and thought that Syfo was slowing the process down for Dooku...so Palpatine ordered Dooku to kill Syfo...

Here's the thing...no one really knows for sure who could've made the clone army. People say it was Syfo, but others say it was Palpatine aka Darth Sidious and that Palpatine used Syfo as the goat...A lot is said in the book that wasn't mentioned in the movie. It also says that Syfo made it known to the people of Kamino that Palpatine was greatly involved in the secret order of the Sith and this would make sense because by having Palpatine order Syfo to be killed and the Kamino erased from the Jedis for good...not only does his secret plans get saved, but he also gets to have the complete loyalty of his new apprentice Dooku, without the Jedi influence of Syfo.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 24 2005, 07:49 PM
It also says that Syfo made it known to the people of Kamino that Palpatine was greatly involved in the secret order of the Sith and this would make sense because by having Palpatine order Syfo to be killed and the Kamino erased from the Jedis for good...not only does his secret plans get saved, but he also gets to have the complete loyalty of his new apprentice Dooku, without the Jedi influence of Syfo.
This looses me

You saying that Syfo ... yea i don't get it

I'm saying that Syfo may have been just a scapegoat...and that Palpatine was the one who ordered to create the clone army. uhhhhhhh, star wars is so damn confusing. the truth is...no one really knows for sure, except maybe Lucas...but I think even he wouldn't be sure what the hell he was thinking. :ph34r:

:nerd: Not even nekked could anyone pull off sexy while explaining that stuff. :lol:

Back