Obsessive Songs

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Jan 11 2007, 03:54 PM
I really like this song by a group I'd never heard of 'til recently: Marvelous Things by Eisley.

This other song by them is pretty good too and the video is much better: Memories by Eisley.

They look like they're just kids, very impressive I think.
Hey

I strangely like the first. Haven't given the second a listen yet though

I think they're getting some flak because their label paid to get their stupid new years greeting on the front page of YouTube, but I wouldn't have heard of them otherwise. They have more vids on their official website. I'm suprised but I really love "Golly Sandra." "Just Like We Do" is nice and "Telescope Eyes" is pretty good. The other two didn't do anything for me.

Well anyway I think they're good, certainly no Brady Kids. But then who is?

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Jan 12 2007, 08:51 AM
You is. :)

"Journey of the Sorceror" by The Eagles

including the version done for the recent motion picture.

"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by Santa Esmeralda

"Neverending Story" by Limahl

B)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 12 2007, 10:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 12 2007, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Awesome@Jan 12 2007, 08:51 AM
You is. :) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I have this on a loop most of the time. Eisley pretty much stole the idea of this on that one song "Marvelous Things". She's just discovered her newly formed lady parts, that's why she's moaning.. cause she's frightened.

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome+Jan 12 2007, 10:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Awesome @ Jan 12 2007, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 12 2007, 10:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Awesome
@Jan 12 2007, 08:51 AM

You is. :)
Yeah, I have this on a loop most of the time. [/b][/quote]
Aww poor Peter. :heart:

Someone mentioned "Teardrop" by Massive Attack earlier, which is amazing. I also really love their song Inertia Creeps.

Dakota by Stereophonics is incredible and I also suggest Insomina and Salva Mea by Faithless. :)

Originally posted by leone@Jan 22 2007, 08:15 PM
Can't.. stop... watching... :lol: :lol:
I love that video and song too. I wonder how long it took them to syncronize that all on the treadmills. Once I saw the title Ok Go, I knew it was going to be the video for "Here It Goes Again".

Back