Obsessive Songs

Yay!! I'm trying to convert my brother. He likes techno but I think he might like this too. I like some of his stuff..

<_< I've been tryin to get my twin to listen to my stuff for years. She's still creeped out by it.

Well...I have gotten her to listen to a lil bit of The Cardigans and Pete Yorn.

I can't believe The Cardigans are still releasing music.. I remember them from 10 yrs ago I think..

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 2 2006, 07:50 AM
Yann Tiersen- Comptine Eun Autre Ete
Thats a good song....That guys got good taste... ^_^

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 18 2006, 03:41 AM
I can't believe The Cardigans are still releasing music.. I remember them from 10 yrs ago I think..
Yeah, about ten years ago. Their latest CD was realeased around last year...I think.

"King of Kings"- Motorhead, "The Bad Touch"- The Bloodhound Gang, "Animals"- Nickelback

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 23 2006, 09:25 PM
Kylie Minogue - I Feel For You
Whats the one by her where in the video she keeps walking around in a town in a big circle and everything duplicates everytime she reaches her starting point. That song is dece.

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. SO WEIRD.

OK I just got a comment on my myspace about the first song that plays, which is I Feel For You. And then I came to adtunes and saw the obsessive songs thread had a new post, and I was like "I should post I Feel For You. Or have I already?"

And then there ya are quoting the post that I was thinkin about.

Oh but yeah, no sorry don't watch videos, no idea what you're talking about.

Well its a cool video, you should watch it. Michel Gondry directed it.

Back