Numbers Season 3

I was searching for a while for this song, and found this forum. Thanks for they myspace link. I read through there and found that the song Tonight was on their Purevolume site too.

:ph34r: I don't want to burst your bubble on this one......the Black NINJA can not take your case :ph34r:

Originally posted by Call Me When You're Sober@Nov 19 2006, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I've seen their myspace.

However, "Tonight" is not listed on there.

Is there any other website people have found where "Tonight" can be listened to?
You can hear it at http://www.purevolume.com/deccatree, but it really is worth buying the album, they are awesome!

It just reran. I'm still wondering about this song. Anyone?

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the episode, where Agent Epps comes in to the shrinks office and asks to talk and at that time the songs comes in.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

Wow, the Griffin House band is getting their rounds done. They had a song recently featured in a Scrubs episode too.

Originally posted by Don Black@Feb 5 2007, 07:10 PM
Really? Which episode of Scrubs?
Actually it wasn't used in the Scrubs show. :duh: It was used in the Rembrandt commercial that aired during the last episode of Scrubs.

Does anyone out there know the song playing in the very beginning of numbers (one hour) episode it aired on 2-23-07 . I tried to google it for an hour but had no luck.

Anyone know the title and artist of the song at the end? It was a female singer (maybe Anya Maria).
Lyrics:
I don't remember much of anything ('bout?) those years
kinda sad considering all the laughs and all the tears

I'm dying to know this one too. It seemed as though with the amount of audible lyrics that it would have been rather easy to find, but I am coming up blank.

Anoyone have a clue on this one?

Hello everyone!

I'm hoping someone knows the name of the song that was played at the end of the episode when Charlie and his brother were at the shrinks office talking. During the "talk" a song comes. I didn't catch any lyrics. You can go to CBS website and watch the full episode and hear the song too.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone out there can help ID this song. This song played at the end of the episode when Charlie, his dad and brother were sitting on the floor toasting each other and they were hving a family bonding moment.

Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the song at the very beginning? I believe it is also one of the songs that they used in the movie "The Guardian." Thanks in advance!

Back