Nokia 6103

wintermayer

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been seing this commerical lately for the Nokia 6103 "with bluetooth connectivity" and it's got this great song playing in the back ground. ot sure if it's just a canadian commerical or if the same on is running in the U.S. There are no lyrics during the commercial and it's a great little rock sounding number. Anybody have any idea what the song is?

I've also been looking around for this song, but to no luck. The commercial seems to air fairly often on the discovery channel in Canada if anyone is trying to spot it.

i think i might be looking for the same song, is it the one where it's all just a drawing on a blue background? well yea i'm in canada too, no lyrics, just a nice beat. i'll keep looking and post the song if i find it good luck to everyone else looking

alright i hear lyrics towards the end of the commercial, it's really faint, if anyone can make it out post it

is this the commercial where the cell phone is animated? there is a drawing of it, then it turns in a thumbs up then the camera of the cell resembles an eye that can capture images. if it is i wanna find out too.

Think i might be looking for this song too...is it the one with the background music from the oldies song "Spirit In The Sky" and there is a woman singing? and in the bigining there is rippling water?...if its not sry.

Back