Nissan Xterra ad

G

goldengloves88

does anyone know the name of the song that is featured in the new nissan commercial. it it sang by a girl with some rocking music...

Does anyone know the name of the song in the latest XTerra commercial? Female singer sings in part ... "Your gonna cry and beg for mercy ...cause you got nothin on me".

Hi,

I am looking for the song to an car commercial, but don't know the brand of car. Its where they have recieved an award and share it with a surfer and other people who use the award in thier uses. I think some parts of the lyrics are "You'll fall behind me", "you'll wish for mercy", "you've got nothing on me."
though I am not sure that these are the acutal lyrics.

Thanks for your help.

When I watch football on sundays a car commercial comes on (can't remember the type of car) that has a driving beat with a woman's voice that has the lyric, "I'm gonna make you beg for mercy, you got nothing on me." Some of the images are a yellow kayak plunging into the water from a small cliff and the back of a vehicle being open to expose some outdoor gear. I really need to get a copy of this song.

In this ad the lyrics to the song are "Your gonna fall behind me. Your gonna cry and beg for mercy. You aint got nothing on me." Im pretty sure its The Donnas. If it isnt, they sound just the same. Thx!

ok i heard this song from a nissan cmmercial a while back and the i heard it again today and wanted to find it it goes something like this "Your gonna fall behind me , your gonna scream and beg for mercy your not ready baby, you got nothin on me....u got nothin on me" thats all the woman sings during the commercial plz help me find this out

Back