Nissan Sentra SE-R

Scorpion-X

Reaction score
latest nissan commercial, has the announcer saying the car is so great that the stunt driver comes in late, as the car gets parked the camera starts going around the car in a fast forward way.

cant seem to find the commercial online

Please!!!! I just saw this commercial myself and I love the song.

i agree with wallboy it dose not song like it at all.DOSE ANY ! NO WHAT THE SONG IS <_<

ok dose any 1 no the song played in the new commercial for the nissan senter se-r where the driver comes in late and the camra is spining? <_<

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO MADE THE SONG FOR THIS COMMERICAL? I HEAR IT EVERYDAY BUT CAN'T GET WHO MADE IT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

Also looking for it....

JUST TO STIPULATE - The responses above are for the BLUE se-r... the one the original poster (and me) are looking for is the one with the RED se-r... not the BLUE se-r.

The music is a funky slap bass and drum.... must find the song.

I am not 100% this is the song, but i too was watchin tv and heard this song playing, and the when i finally realized i wanted that song, the last commercial i could remember seeing was the Nissan one with the race car driver gettin out and the paint splattering.

i heard it before, so i knew some of the words, did a little search and found it.

i hope this helps.

Back