Nissan Murano CVT

AtlasRoad

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i know a million people are asking about the black bird version but there's another one where the car turns into a sting ray. the song sounds like electronica with a string section that has a renaissance type of vibe.

someone said that nissan had the rights to the song from the black bird commercial for a year so i'm guessing it's probably the same situation for this one huh?

ive been looking for this song also. I didnt know how to describe it but it was slow and had violins. I ahte when commercials make up music out of nowhere, its tortue because when they sond good no one can get the music

Ughh i saw that commercial today and iam dying to figure out who that is

i haven't seen this commerciall yet however here is a link to all their songs on itunes.... they down't have too many so i'm sure someone can sift through them and find the song link to album

I went to Asche and Spencer's website...they have the clip from the Blackbird commercial, but not the other one, so I don't know if they did it also. I'm pretty sure I've heard the song a couple of times before, so I don't think it is exclusive to Nissan.

i emailed nissan too but i think they are getting mixed up. There are two commercial for the murano and i think they thought i was referring to the one with the black birds, but i want the one with the sting rays. Its probably a song made up by a stupid ad agency.

I'll keep reiterating that I'm almost positive this isn't an ad agency song, or exclusive to Nissan. I tried to email them about the stingray and not the blackbirds, but somehow it won't let me send it.

Still searching... ;)

It's the closest sounding music to AIR that I've ever heard... which is why I'm dying to find out who it is.

If anyone remembers, there was a kick-ass Murano commercial where the buildings are coming out of the ground. The song on that was amazing, but was made by an ad agency. So, hopefully this one doesn't fall under the same situation.

I did a little bit of research on the Nissan Murano commercials and I can up with the name of the person who composed the music for Asche and Spencer: Greg Herzenach. I hope this helps. It is specific to the blackbirds commercial but it might help in finding out the music to the sting ray commercial as well. Here's the website with the info: http://www.stashmedia.tv/pdfs/Stash17_book...klet_screen.pdf

This is killing me! I can at least listen to the commercial at my own will now, but I'd love to have the whole thing of it!

Got to the bottom of this one by emailing Asche & Spencer Music and this was their response:

"Thank you for your inquiry. The composition written by Asche & Spencer for
Murano “Glide” is being licensed exclusively by TBWA / CHIAT / DAY & Nissan North America for
one year so it is not possible for you to acquire the music at this time."

Sorry I can't get it but releived to find that out!

Back