Nissan Armada

DudeWheresMySong?

Reaction score
There was a new Nissan commerical I think maybe it was Toyota....but it had an old guy playing an electric guitar with a familiar surfing tune...and I think the commericial had a "what are you going to bring" theme. Thanks alot!

The great Dick Dale.. is now "the old dude in a car commercial". Ahh me.. :lol: LOL

there's this really cool song in the a new Nissan SUV commercial and in the end there's this guy sitting on the back of this nissan suv. its like a really rocking song with this bad ass bass/guitar riff.

if this doesn't jump your memory, i remember it was in a mountain dew commercial where there was this valet driver that drove this dude's bmw and he couldn't find any spaces, so he jumped a gap with the car to another building and skidded into a parallel park or something like that. at the end you see the skidmarks of the car spell "do the dew" or something like that. i think while hes skidding into a spin hes ho0lding a mountain dew up in the air as the refreshing liquid falls into his mouth.

the song reminds me of somehting like james bond movies, its very much like the music in spy movies... and in the beginning of the song you hear a guy yell something like "haaaa, haaa, haaaaaaaaaaaa" i dont know how to describe it

Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank was in a mountain dew commercial a while ago... i'm not sure if it's the one you're talking about though

no....... not that one......

its from a few years ago.... not the one where the car 'flips', the one where the valet guy clears the building with some dude's bmw....

Originally posted by fascistpony@Mar 18 2004, 08:36 PM
helllo???????
Usually when you don't get a response, it means we don't know. Try doing some research.

The song is "Miserlou" by the amazing "KIng of the Surf Guitar" Dick Dale. He is the guy playing the guitar in the commercial. He still tours regularly and is amazing to see. Check out dickdale.com

Originally posted by narvone@May 1 2004, 06:25 AM
The song is "Miserlou" by the amazing "KIng of the Surf Guitar" Dick Dale. He is the guy playing the guitar in the commercial. He still tours regularly and is amazing to see. Check out dickdale.com
:huh:

WHOA!!! DID SOMEBODY SAY PULP FICTION?????

"haha they're YOUR clothes muthaf*cka!"

I can't really remember the type of car it was, but takes place on a beach, and it pans to an old man with a pony tail (probably an original member of the band that wrote the song) and he plugs in his guitar to an amp, and plays this really fast beat, and then he kind of laughs. I haven't seen it in awhile, and ive searched for it pretty extensively, if anyone can help me find it, it would be much appreciated. I will repost if I find the name of the car.

Artist: Dick Dale & His Del-Tones
Song: "Misirlou"

Check the Pulp Fiction soundtrack. :)

The commercial started with a classic guitar tone from a les paul and a marshall amp. It's a car commercial but I can't remember for what car.. Anybody out there saw this commercial?

Back