NINJA - S.O.S - Ngo Quyen High School video

khoaghost

Reaction score
please watch this video:
who do know name of the song from 0:29 to 0:50?
help me please!!!!!!:)

help me with this song!!!!

do you know name of the song from 0:29 to 0:49 in this video??? it sounds like trailer music .... orchestral.... epic...
please help me!!!
thank you very much

Re: help me with this song!!!!

"An epic age" or now it would seem it has been renamed "Epicon" and this is by the great band Immediate music

Thank you very much . But ... The part with choir in about 0:33 . May be a diferent song . I don't know this song . Help me again!

I am vietnamese . So my english may be ... Bad

That's the end of "an epic age", the choir part. Listen the song completly. about 2:30 to the end. I think so I might be wrong. ;)

I have been listened to full of "an epic age" . The part 1 is right . But ... The part 2, may be another song ... The song in my video may be mix of 2 songs . Anyway thanks you . Let's try to find it . I need it to do a important thing . ..

Yes . That is it . Finally... Thanks you so much my best friend . I still have some video . Can you help me continue...

Perhaps but I'm not Epic orchestral Bible. lol. Let's try to figure this new vids out. Do our best ;)

Oke . Thanks . Wait me few day . I will post some new vids in other topic . Let find out the name . My best friend... ^^ .

Back