NFL Playoffs Best Buy

theMCfan

Reaction score
Okay, I heard this song at a local football game, but I could not figure out what or who it is. It is an instrumental piece, with mostly brass, and is played often around Super Bowl time.

It is featured in the newest Best Buy commercial (the one where the husband and wife are looking to buy an HDTV, and the sales rep takes them to a Chicago Bears game.) The track plays at the end of the commerical. This commerical has been playing all day, on various networks (CBS, NBC, Comedy Central, etc.) Can anyone help?

Originally posted by theMCfan@Jan 13 2008, 11:11 AM
Okay, I heard this song at a local football game, but I could not figure out what or who it is. It is an instrumental piece, with mostly brass, and is played often around Super Bowl time.

It is featured in the newest Best Buy commercial (the one where the husband and wife are looking to buy an HDTV, and the sales rep takes them to a Chicago Bears game.) The track plays at the end of the commerical. This commerical has been playing all day, on various networks (CBS, NBC, Comedy Central, etc.) Can anyone help?
Sorry for the double post, it was on during the Colts-Chargers game.

The song is "Round Up" by Sam Spence. Play frequently during your Super Bowl party :)

Back