News Reports

I heard on the radio on my way home tonight that some teenagers broke their teacher's neck in two places because he confiscated one of their iPods. Ohmigah.

And it's little shits like that that make me glad I never got my teaching certificate.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 28 2007, 12:45 PM
And it's little shits like that that make me glad I never got my teaching certificate.
Yeah, I think I'm pretty safe teaching dance. So long as they don't start bringing knives or guns to class.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 28 2007, 05:44 PM
*snapping fingers* The Sharks The Jets The Sharks The Jets :p
Hahaha. :lol:

"Just play a cool boy...reeeaaaal cool..."

Can't say I've ever had the kids break my neck, but I get a lot of tongues stuck out at me and a lot of attitude. Kids can be pretty harsh too. "Ms. Jessica, are you married? "No, I'm only 21." "But my mom's only 30 and she's married and she had me. Why don't you have any kids?" Grrrrrr.

:lol: Nice, I love how kids don't have any concept of the difference between 21 and 30.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 28 2007, 06:54 PM
:lol: Nice, I love how kids don't have any concept of the difference between 21 and 30.
I know! I mean, they really know how to make you feel like crap. "You're not married?! What's wrong with you?" It's like having thirteen 3 foot tall moms. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude, but how sure are we that the lady in that picture is even a lady? She's sportin some mighty throatbulge there..

Back