newby

justa_girl

Reaction score
Well, I had to join adtunes after finding the name of the song/artist for that song featured in the Diet Coke ad where people are discoing on their roller skates on the beach: "Starry Eyed Surprise," by Paul Oakenfold. Dang! That song has been in my head for weeks! Anyways, that is how I discovered adtunes.

About me....hey, today is my birthday (ten year anniversary of my -ahem, 21st birthday). While I am considered to be on the dividing line of gen-x'er and gen-y, I consider myself immature enough to still know what's goin on in the Napoleon D. enthusiast crowd.

Thats all for now....if you liked "Starry Eyed Surprise" too -send me a line!

justa_girl

Harro.

I always thought Saved! was better (in terms of campy-ness) than Napoleon Dynamite. :p Everyone seems to really like ND, but I might have missed something.

Nap D. :p Awwwwwwsum. You'll pro'lly fit right in down in the basement. We're an extremely immature bunch who are of suspect sanity and questionable morals.

Ok ok fine. I'm just speaking for myself. Scratch the we part. *sighhhh*

Anywayyyyyy welcome. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 27 2005, 06:30 PM
Nap D. :p Awwwwwwsum. You'll pro'lly fit right in down in the basement. We're an extremely immature bunch who are of suspect sanity and questionable morals.

Anywayyyyyy welcome. ;)
Don't scratch there in front of company.

Thanks for all of your welcoming remarks --you all seem like cool Joes, which definitely backs up my Adtunes rocks statement earlier.

Yeah... keep meaning to watch "Saved!" --puttin' it in my Netflix que right now. What other campy films should I put in there???

--justa_girl

I don't know I'm sheltered

*scurries off into my hobbit hole*

Hi and welcome!

QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 27 2005, 06:30 PM)
Nap D. tongue.gif Awwwwwwsum. You'll pro'lly fit right in down in the basement. We're an extremely immature bunch who are of suspect sanity and questionable morals.

Anywayyyyyy welcome. wink.gif

Don't scratch there in front of company.

:lol:

:p Yeah I laughed pretty long at that one. He doesn't speak up that often but when he does.....

Back