New TV Shows...

it wasn't the color that was so distracting though... they just are too big for her mouth. she looked awkward, like borderline horse mouth or something.

Originally posted by michelle@Jan 10 2006, 06:32 PM
it wasn't the color that was so distracting though... they just are too big for her mouth. she looked awkward, like borderline horse mouth or something.
:lol: Like she could eat hay through a picket fence? I gotta see the show now.

Originally posted by michelle+Jan 10 2006, 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Jan 10 2006, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Jan 9 2006, 09:48 PM
has anyone started watching "how i met your mother"?
i've seen it a few times, it is pretty good.

now, who else was totally distracted by heather graham's veneered teeth on her show last night? i couldn't stop staring at them. :blink: [/b][/quote]
agreed. but you know whose are even scarier??? it's a tie between le ann rimes and hilary duff.

Oh yeah, didn't she just pay a whole butt-load for some veneers? I don't think I've seen 'em yet.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2006, 01:19 PM
Oh yeah, didn't she just pay a whole butt-load for some veneers? I don't think I've seen 'em yet.
some pix of hilary duff and her teeth.

Originally posted by michelle+Jan 11 2006, 03:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Jan 11 2006, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2006, 01:19 PM
some pix of hilary duff and her teeth. [/b][/quote]
She is getting all super skinny now too!!! Thats sucks, I like curves damnit!!!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jan 11 2006, 11:33 PM
you're the most popular guy in the room right now
:lol: Til the next time he opens his mouth.

Back