new target commercial

fresunny

Reaction score
commercial has little robot looking objects and the song has a hip hop/rap feel to it. lyrics go something like want it, get it, got it. any clue what song this is?

I've been trying to find out the same thing too! I have been searching the internet trying to find it but I haven't had any luck. If I do find it I'll make sure to post it to this message!! I have only seen the commercial twice. If this helps anyone, the song has a man & woman singing in it. At first, I thought it may have been the black eyed peas but I don't think it is them.

If anyone can help us on this it would be really appreciated!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by catwoman4apeman@May 4 2006, 10:15 AM
I've been trying to find out the same thing too! I have been searching the internet trying to find it but I haven't had any luck. If I do find it I'll make sure to post it to this message!! I have only seen the commercial twice. If this helps anyone, the song has a man & woman singing in it. At first, I thought it may have been the black eyed peas but I don't think it is them.

If anyone can help us on this it would be really appreciated!!

Thanks!
when i first heard it....i automatically thought that was Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas....it sure sounds like him.

Yeah, it does sound like Will I Am but the female voice in the commercial threw me off because it didn't sound like Fergie. I could be wrong but it didn't sound like her to me but then again I have only seen the commercial twice.

Thanks for the input!

Well, I finally got some information concerning the song in the new Target commerical. I figured I would post it for the folks like me trying to figure out what the song is. I searched the internet and came up with nothing so then I decided to email Target themselves to find out. Below is the response I received to my inquiry.

It's great to hear you liked our newest commercial and want to learn
more about the music we featured.

I'm sorry for any disappointment, but the music in this ad is an
original piece and isn't available for sale. It was performed by studio
musicians and made exclusively for Target and this ad.

So there ya have it. Sorry for the bad news!!

this sucks! why does target keep using good music that isn't available to the public?!?!?!? it doesn't make any sense! :angry:

I know, huh? You would think that a company that sells music might want to actually entice its customers by using some music in their commercials that we could buy! :confused:

Back