New Sony PSP Ad / Walmart

yvanc

Reaction score
This is not 'Take Me Out'

Hi all,

Saw this at the theatres recently, a christmas promo surely. Starts with a close-up of the psp and then it goes on for about a minute showing movies, game screens, etc...

At one point you can see the song being played on the screen of the psp but I was too far to read. It ends showing the walmart logo.

Any clue?

Cheers,
Y.

was it a black psp on a black background? 'cause i was wonderin about that song too! it's good.

Still searching for it...

Yeah it starts on a black background, it's like real close-ups of the psp then it transitions showing game shots, umd movie shots, etc.. Like I mentioned earlier at one point you see the song title and album cover of the song being played on the psp screen. If this helps any I've seen a shortened version of it on TSN (here in Canada). That's about all I know now.

the song is called

Comforting Sounds by Mew

its the one with the spiderman movie right? and the smooth coords, then thats the one.

Man, since I learned that song was by Mew, I've bought the album (Frengers) and they have become my favourite band. I bought their new album (And the Glass Handed Kites) this year; it's wicked.

Back