New F.E.A.R. Commercial

sighguy69

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new commercial for the video game F.E.A.R.? It's got slow motion shooting clips from the game with excellent opera background music.

Yeah I'm looking for this one too...it's a nice powerful song so if anyone knows what it is I would be incredibly grateful.

There are several commercials/trailers on youtube. Is it the one for Xbox 360? I would post a link, but apparently youtube won't work for me right now so I can't. Anyway, look on youtube and post a link here so people know what song you're talking about. Wish I had a 360....guess my PC version of the game will have to suffice. <_<

Ok, go here. There are several trailers. I've watched almost all of them and the only one with opera/classica(ish) music that you can actually hear a lot of is the one titled "E3 2K6 Trailer". Anyway, hope that helps someone else figure out the song....

Nope, definitely not it unfortunately. Thanks for trying. The only other help I can offer is that I usually see it on Teletoon at night...I couldn't find it on youtube either.

yea, i loved it the first time i heard it, its by Gary Jules and the song is called Mad World

A very belated *bump*...

Did anyone ever figure this one out? Even though the commercial isn't on anymore, I would still love to find the music...

Back