need help with song

Sounds to me like Limp Bizkit....but I'm not real farmiliar with their stuff..... Sorry!

definitely going to agree with Limp Bizkit. I don't know that particular song, tho... good luck. :)

It doesn't sound like Limp Bizkit. The vocals is different from Fred Durst.

The beginning does sound a bit like fred durst from limp bizkit but I don't think its him. This sounds like some metal band because their are like death growls throughout the song which your hear in death metal. Limp bizkit hasn't done anything like this that I know of.

yeah, the guitar rhythms and vocals sorta sounds like Fred Durst, but I know it isn't. It's pretty good though :)

Im not sure but it sounds a little like POD, but I may be wrong.

Originally posted by sintky18@Mar 11 2006, 04:34 PM
Im not sure but it sounds a little like POD, but I may be wrong.
POD did cross my mind before but I doubt it's them as well.

The Main Chorus lyrics sound something like this:

The world is a game
People aren’t a saint the same?
Please set me free, free from this world of misery
Show me another way, help me to find another day
The worlds going crazy every fuc*in day, the worlds going crazy every fuc*in day hey
Can’t you see my, can’t you see ee ee, can’t you see the misery, please set me free “free from Misery” can’t you see the misery, please set me free “free from misery”

feel free to correct the lyrics

yup at first i thought it was limp bizkit and also POD. but i tried looking around for the lyrics and no luck yet. im gonna send an email to the guy who made the video maybe ill get a response.

yeah i finally found out what the song was, its from "tenside-world of misery"..............................

Back