Need help finding the names to 2 songs in a vid

Reaction score
These two songs make me feel like working out and i like that kind of music since it pumps me up.

Well the first song i would like to know the name of is from this video.

http://www.break.com/index/urban_ninja_2.html

its that kinda orchastra techno song not the rock song at the end.

The second song i would like to know is from this video.

These IMO are great songs and i remember seeing them either in a movie or movie ad and i went to see that movie lol. Thanks much guys.

Originally posted by shadowoperative@Nov 27 2006, 01:57 AM
The second song i would like to know is from this video.
"Escape" by Craig Armstrong

That vocal line sounds so familiar. Now, I'm going to be thinking of it all night. All night!

According to the video creators website punchrobert.com the song is off of the Last Of The Mohicans Soundtrack. I listened to all the songs on amazon and none of them sounded like it but maybe its a part of the song not played in the 30 second clips.

Originally posted by nathanalways21@Nov 27 2006, 02:59 PM
That vocal line sounds so familiar. Now, I'm going to be thinking of it all night. All night!
thats what im going through too lol.

Okay, I found the song. It was listed on that site, but farbeyond just looked at the wrong video listing (I'll spank them later). ;)

The song is called "This Time" by Janet Jackson from her album, janet. I had that CD years ago! :) The operatic vocals are by the great Kathleen Battle, but whether or not that vocal line is from an actual opera, I don't know. I searched online for a while, but then I got tired...

Originally posted by nathanalways21@Nov 28 2006, 03:32 PM
Okay, I found the song. It was listed on that site, but farbeyond just looked at the wrong video listing (I'll spank them later). ;)

The song is called "This Time" by Janet Jackson from her album, janet. I had that CD years ago! :) The operatic vocals are by the great Kathleen Battle, but whether or not that vocal line is from an actual opera, I don't know. I searched online for a while, but then I got tired...
No spanking required ;) I thought I looked at the ninja 2 trailer song, guess not. good find.

Back